My first startup focused on critical thinking and communication tools for academic thinkers and social speakers via the world’s first video forum and debating social network. My responsibilities included:
- Craft business materials, including pitch deck, business plan, and P&L forecast.
- Craft UX materials, including feature requirements, wireframes, and flow diagrams.
- Acquire strategic partnerships within the target academic market.
- Conduct qualitative research with target market leaders to establish subscription features.
- Conduct quantitative research to establish broader market features for general users.
- Form company advisory board, including Steven Atneosen (VC), Cory Van Arsdale (VC, Microsoft C-level alum) and Randy Terbush (Apache cofounder).
- Led team of 5 to launch MVP product.